*Includes Calibration and initial Measurement Canada inspection by Precision Scale
*Arrives Ready to Use
The TE series’ unique patented tuning fork technology provides stability with an extremely small margin of error. Cutting startup time by 90 percent, this technology eliminates the need for stabilization time while maintaining exceptional accuracy. The TE Series has remarkable programming flexibility with a large selection of modes to fit various weighing needs. Enhance productivity with functions such as unit count, percentage, gravimeter, statistics, animal, formulation and coefficient. The TE series adapts to any type of standard with the ability to weigh in 12 different measurement units providing superior performance.
- Selectable modes: Weighing, Counting, Percentage, Coefficient, Specific Gravity, Statistics, Animal and Formulation
- Mono-metal tuning fork technology (MMTF) provides quick response and stability
- 30-step bar graph display
- AA dry-cell port, (150 hours continuous use with LCD backlight and communication signal ON)
- Ethernet/Wireless network capabilities built-InRS-232 interface for connecting to printer or PC
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
Do you require assistance finding the scale, accessory, or product you require? Email us your requirements, and one of our experts will be glad to help.