||6 lb / 3 kg
|.002oz / 0.05g
||11" x 11"
||15lb / 6kg
|.005oz / 0.1g
||11" x 11"
*Includes Calibration and Set-up by Precision Scale
Ranger 7000 standard models have an extremely precise display resolution up to 75,000d (7,500d certified). This incredible resolution can only be outdone by the Ranger 7000 high resolution models which offer a maximum 350,000d (35,000d certified) resolution. R71MHD35 drives extreme precision with 0.1g readability for demanding industrial processing and testing applications where capacity and high resolution precision is the standard.
No matter which version you choose, you can be guaranteed that your results will be available in just one second from the time the load is placed on the platform, improving operator efficiency, productivity, and throughput. This ideal combination of features ensures two of the most important aspects of your weighing results: that they are highly accurate, and delivered quickly.
All Ranger 7000 models meet or exceed the Class II / Class III accuracy requirements in accordance with NIST Handbook 44 and Canada’s Weights and Measures Regulations.Standard Features
- Simplify complex applications and minimize the need for manual calculations with 10 advanced application modes, peripheral device control and an optional kit for a second scale platform
- The most precise scale in its class with one-second stabilization time, up to 75,000d or 350,000d display resolution and legal-for-trade certifications
- Extremely durable scale designed to thrive in rugged industrial environments. Features IP54- rated metal housing and sealed metal terminal
- With SmarText 2.0 software and a 4.3 inch graphic display, the advanced functionality of Ranger 7000 is simple to use with minimal training
- 10 Application Modes: Weighing, Density Determination, Filling, Differential Weighing, Parts Counting, Dynamic Weighing, Formulation, Check Weighing/Counting, Percent Weighing, Sieve Analysis