|RC31P15||30lb / 15kg||.02oz / 0.5g||11.8" x 8.9"|
|RC31P30||60lb / 30kg||.05oz / 1g||11.8" x 8.9"|
*Includes Calibration and Set-up by Precision Scale
The Ranger Count 3000 is a high-precision dedicated counting scale with advanced software for counting and packaging parts. With low Average Piece Weight (APW) alert and automatic APW recalculation, the Ranger Count offers 1:1,500,000 internal counting resolution to handle counting even the smallest parts precisely.
- ABS housing, stainless steel platform
- Weighing Units: kg, g, lb, oz, lb:oz
- Application Modes: Weighing, Parts Counting, Checkweighing, Checkcounting, Accumulation
- 3-Window LCD display with white backlight, 0.8 in / 20.5 mm high digits
- Checkweighing Indicators: 3 LED (yellow, green, red) with configurable operation and alert beeper
- 30 item library memory
- 8 function, 12 numeric mechanical key keypad
- Zero Range 2 % or 10 % of full scale capacity
- Full capacity by subtraction tare range
- 1 second stabilization time
- Auto-Zero Tracking Off, 0.5, 1 or 3 divisions
- Safe Overload Capacity 150 % of capacity
- 100 - 240 VAC / 50 - 60 Hz internal universal power supply, internal rechargeable lead acid battery
- 210 hours continuous use between recharges with 12 hour recharge time
- External calibration with user-selectable calibration weight
- Interfaces: Built-in RS232, optional 2nd platform, 2nd RS232, USB, Ethernet
- 14 °F to 104 °F / -10 °C to 40 °C operating temperature range
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
Do you require assistance finding the scale, accessory, or product you require? Email us your requirements, and one of our experts will be glad to help.