|GBK 15aM||6 kg / 15 lb||1 g / .002 lb||11.8" x 15.7" / 300 x 400mm|
|GBK 30aM||16 kg / 30 lb||2 g / .005 lb||11.8" x 15.7" / 300 x 400mm|
|GBK 60aM||30 kg / 60 lb||5 g / .01 lb||11.8" x 15.7" / 300 x 400mm|
|GBK 150aM||60 kg / 150 lb||10 g / .02 lb||11.8" x 15.7" / 300 x 400mm|
|GBK 300aM||150 kg / 300 lb||20 g / .05 lb||11.8" x 15.7" / 300 x 400mm|
*Includes Initial Measurement Canada Inspection by Precision Scale
*Arrives ready to use
Durable and flexible, GBK bench checkweighing scales provide a superb value for businesses that need a scale to perform multiple functions.
GBK scales consist of a grade 304 stainless steel weighing pan and sealed keypad to protect against dirt and spills, ideal for messy food operations in bakeries or when weighing chemicals in science laboratories.
All GBK models feature a full numeric keypad to simplify operation, whilst built-in checkweighing lights and audible checkweighing alarms can be pre-configured to a specified weight for performing accurate parts counting tasks. Ideal for busy production warehouses, shipping and distribution environments.
- Color-coded keys facilitate quick recognition of the most frequently used buttons
- Level indicator and adjustable feet ensure proper balance setup for optimum weighing results
- Large, grade 304 stainless steel pan allows swift cleaning
- RS-232 interface is available to provide speedy connection to computers and printers
- Rugged construction stands up to industrial use
- Sealed keypad protects against dirt and spills
- Overload protection helps prevent damage to internal components
- Checkweighing with audible alarm
- Memory accumulation totals results
- Parts counting with freely selectable sample sizes
- Parts counting optimization automatically refines piece weight as parts are added
- Preset tare function speeds the process of repetitive weighing
- Selectable digital filtering helps minimize effects of vibration and disturbances
- Zero-tracking feature ensures display returns to zero reading
- Vivid, backlit LCD easily visible in any lighting conditions
- Capacity tracker built into display for easily monitoring possible overloads
- Checkweighing LEDs clearly show under, over and acceptable limits
- Programmable backlight can be set to "always on," "always off" or "light only when weighing"
- Rechargeable battery included for operation almost anywhere
- Programmable auto power-off to save energy
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
Do you require assistance finding the scale, accessory, or product you require? Email us your requirements, and one of our experts will be glad to help.