Not sure which indicator is best for you? Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call us at 1-855-284-0026 Mon-Fri 8:00 am to 4:30 pm MST
||10lb / 5kg||10" x 10" x 2.89"|
|QS1818-300||300lb / 150kg||18" x 18" x 3.87"|
||150lb / 75kg||18" x 24" x 5.06"|
*Includes Calibration and Set-up by Precision Scale
*Requires Indicator (Sold Separately)
The mechanical design of the QuickSilver platform follows sanitary specifications for processing equipment developed by the North American Meat Institute’s (NAMI) Equipment Design Task Force. Every detail of the QuickSilver is tailored to reduce potential for colonization by harmful microbes, such as Listeria monocytogenes and E. coli. All areas of this scale, within or near critical food/chemical contact zones, can be cleaned to a microbial level. This product will improve sanitation audit scores and increase overall food safety in any facility.
- Cleanable to a micro-biological level
- Made of compatible materials
- Accessible for inspection, maintenance, cleaning and sanitation
- No product or liquid collection
- Hollow areas Hermetically sealed
- No niches
- Sanitary operational performance
- Hygienic design of maintenance enclosures
- Rice Lake 480 Legend Series Digital Indicator
- Fairbanks FB1200 Indicator
- Cardinal Storm 205 Indicator
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
Do you require assistance finding the scale, accessory, or product you require? Email us your requirements, and one of our experts will be glad to help.