|2,500kg / 5,000lb
5,000kg / 10,000lb
|0.5kg / 1lb
1kg / 2lb
|48" x 48" x 4"
B-TEK Clydesdale 4x4 Floor Scale with BWS indicator
*Includes Calibration and Set-up by Precision Scale
The Clydesdale floor scale is designed for use in a variety of industrial, commercial and agricultural applications. Besides the standard 4x4 and 5x5 models, platform sizes are available from 2' x 2' to 8' x 10' with capacities from 2,500 to 20,000lb. B-TEK excels in the ability to design and build the Clydesdale for applications beyond the normal, everyday warehouse scale. Custom sizes and capacities are available upon request.
- COC: 94-092A1
- Above ground or pit installation
- NTEP capacities: 2,500 - 20,000 lb
- 4-3/8" deck height (2,500 - 10,000 lb)
- 5-3/8" deck height (20,000 lb)
- NTEP platform sizes: 2' x 2' - 8' x 10'
- Tread plate deck (smooth plate option)
- Formed C-channel sub-structure
- Top access junction box (side access option)
- Stainless steel ball encapsulated feet
- Top access foot leveling and lifting eyes
- Plated alloy steel shear beam load cells
- Acrylic Alkyd Enamel paint
- Plated alloy steel, 350 Ohms, 3.0 mV/V load cell