|30006-0019||500 lb||5 lb|
|30006-0027||1000 lb||10 lb|
|30006-0035||2000 lb||20 lb|
|30006-0043||4000 lb||25 lb|
|30006-0050||5000 lb||50 lb|
|30006-0076||8000 lb||50 lb|
|30006-0084||10,000 lb||100 lb|
|30006-0092||15,000 lb||100 lb|
|30006-0100||20,000 lb||200 lb|
*Includes Calibration and Set-up by Precision Scale
Originally designed to measure the tension on telephone wires, the Dynamometer has proven to have limitless versatility as a tension and weight measuring instrument. It is used for such diverse jobs as suspended weighing; mounting cables for bridges; adjusting tension on guy wires; field testing chain, rope, wire - anything requiring precision force or tension measurement.
- 9 o'clock zero positioning
- Accuracy: ± 0.5% of full scale
- Wide temperature range for use in nearly any environment
- Large safety factor for overload protection and long life
- No batteries required
- Anti-parallax dial and pointer for accurate readings
- Zero control
- High strength ABS case with die-cut foam
Specifications | Brochure
Can't Find What Your Looking For?
Do you require assistance finding the scale, accessory, or product you require? Email us your requirements, and one of our experts will be glad to help.